Sunday, May 21, 2006

Show #9: Personal Darkness

Sorry, yet another delay, Kat got a job, which took away from serious computer time... anyways, we talk about addictions, overindulging and fears. Sound good? Download it here, or subscribe to the feed.

Music:
Mystique by Kori Linae Carothers (opening & closing music)
Rainfall by Hungry Lucy (featured song)
~we have no background music this time round; email us if you like it, or if you don't!!!~

Links to stuff:
palmistry, the Gathering for Life on Earth, Ontario

1 Comments:

At 6:29 AM, May 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha, you guys are great. You know, I don't shave my legs because I don't see any point in it (it's not a feminist statement, I just see no reason to waste my time!), but I DO shave my armpits because of BO. So there are my reasons, pretty simple huh? :P

Thanks for playing my promo too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home